Applicants for scholarships must be of Welsh descent or the spouse or legally adopted descendent of a person of Welsh descent, a citizen of the United States and meet all of the following requirements:
· Have and maintain an unadjusted accumulated grade point average of not less than 3.30 on a 4.00 scale or the equivalent and;
· Declare enrollment as a full-time student, or if employed, as a part-time student or doing post-baccalaureate studies leading to a degree in an institution of higher learning qualified to award such a degree and;
· Authorize the registrar of the school to send an official transcript of applicant’s academic record to the Scholarship Committee, only official transcripts received directly from the school will be accepted and;
· Applicants for scholarships MUST submit a new application to the Scholarship Committee prior to each school year.
· Official transcripts from the first semester must be received by March 1 to receive the second installment of the scholarship
Completed applications and transcripts will be accepted at the following address, or through email at WWCAscholarship@welshhome.com, between April 1st and July 15th. Forms and transcripts received after July 15th will not be considered.
The Women’s Welsh Clubs of America
22199 Center Ridge Rd.
Rocky River, OH 44116
Click here to print application:
If you have trouble opening the Scholarship Application, please contact us at WWCAscholarship@welshhome.com and we can email, fax or mail it to you.